Re: TIB: Random Number Generation Different From The One Before

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Random Number Generation Different From The One Before

Ooops, sent that last message in Unicode, before someone complains
about the weird characters, here it is in Western European:

IPART gets the Integer part:

12.34  ->  12
-7.12 -> -7

INT does:

12.34 ->  12
-7.12 -> -8

It get's the largest smaller or equal integer.

Try reading your manual once in a while...

Philipp Keller