Re: TIB: Random Number Generation Different From The One Before

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Random Number Generation Different From The One Before

IPART gets the Integer part:

12.34  -+AD4-  12
-7.12 -+AD4- -7

INT does:

12.34 -+AD4-  12
-7.12 -+AD4- -8

It get's the largest smaller or equal integer.

Try reading your manual once in a while...

Philipp Keller