Re: TIB: A Basic Programming Team

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: A Basic Programming Team

SO what was this about?
"
I know several previous attempts to make programming teams have failed.  I
suggest that we should try to create a programming team for the TI-89.  I
just think that the previous attempts haven't been run correctly.  Everyone
just tries to create programs without direction.  I'm sure there are people
who are very artistic and good at making graphics.  Whereas others aren't as
good at making graphics but they are good at programming.  We could have
different groups within the team.  There could be a programming group that
takes care of the code, a group that can generate ideas, a group that
creates graphics, etc.  If anyone would like to start something like this
and has a TI-89, please reply.

-Ben
"