Re: TIB: A Basic Programming Team

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: A Basic Programming Team

Well, I'm assuming he didn't know about us.  I'm sure we're not the only
group out there but, so far, we're the only ones to respond.  Maybe this will
get us some much needed publicity...Some of our released files include Risk
89, The Complete Guide to TI-89 and TI-92 BASIC (to be updated Friday), and
Simon 89.  We've got some really nice PUD's too, so if you haven't already,
visit <A HREF="http://www.crosswinds.net/~proganon">Programmers Anonymous</A>.

                                            Grant Elliott