Re: TIB: Help With TI-83 Pictures, and the Reset bug

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Help With TI-83 Pictures, and the Reset bug

----------
>From: "James Vernon" <jimbob_v@hotmail.com>
>To: ti-basic@lists.ticalc.org
>Subject: Re: TIB: Help With TI-83 Pictures, and the Reset bug
>Date: Tue, Aug 31, 1999, 9:49 AM
>

> On Mon, 30 Aug 1999 15:58:43 -0500, Jesse McInturff wrote:
>
>>i was wondering if thare is anyware you can store a Pic other than in the
>>10
>>pics your given
>>

>>     then also i was wondering what the thing you need to type into a
>>program
>>is that will reset the calcs (TI-83) memory
>
>   As far as I know, there is no way of doing these things in BASIC but I
> know it can be done in assembly code.
>
> James Vernon
> jimbob_v@hotmail.com

well i wasnt shure about the Pics but i know that the Reset bug can be done,
i read about it on calc.org but i havent been able to find it since. however
if you would be nice anouf to make me a quick ASM program that will reset
the calc.

anyway if you know the URL of the page just send it over (and note that the
thing you type in is a bug)