Re: TIB:(ti-83) (my first post)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB:(ti-83) (my first post)

Well, not quite.   You could put spaces in between the "" in Input"",K.

That will take care of your columns.  The only problem is that you cannot
have anything in front of the Input cursor.  Here is what I am talking
about:

|------------------------------------|
|           |+              |                |         + = cursor position
|                                             |          | =  any characters
you wish.
|------------------------------------|

You can have one on the left but not on the right, so making your own input
box is out of the question.  Unless of course you used OutPut() and just
outputed the stuff on the right before you used the Input statement.  I
haven't tested that, though, so I don't know if it will work.

I hope this helps whoever originally send the TIB:(ti-83) (my first post)
more.

BTW:  I program for the 85 basic, not the 83, so if there are any functions
that are not on the 85 that would be better then you may want to read your
manual near the input command area.  It should be relatively the same in
this circumstance, though.

Mike Mitchell
Wride! Development
http://www.wride.com