TIB: Need help with math prog I am writing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Need help with math prog I am writing

I am writing a Ti-Basic program for the 86 and need some help. This prog
does vectors, and at the beginning it askes for two Points the it does a
whole buch of stuff and tries to make it a rectangular equation (y=mx+k)
but I cant for the life of me figure out how to do so. PLEASE HELP!!!!
---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to the
developers for which it stands, one platform, under Guy, indestructible,
with creativity and multimedia for all.