Re: TIB: FWD>FWD: Athlete Intelligence

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Rene Kragh Pedersen wrote:

> Yes, it is your given right to be wrong in any matter, including this
> one :)

Joy. My favorite right. :)

> Last I looked, this list was self-moderated, meaning that we can't stop
> people from posting other than by asking them politely.

Still, they 'own' and can do what they want with the list. They put moderation
onto the TI-Hardware list, and another one I think. It'd be better to listen
to the polite requests of someone at ticalc (he asked last week, too) than to
have them decide to moderate this one too. *shrug*

But anyway, this is all off topic too. Oh no! ;)

-Justin

> Beutiful .signature!
> My compliments!

Why thank you. :)

Justin Pope              |  Frontier-II Director  |        //  Long live
jupo@ou.edu              | Amiga, TI-81/85, MUSE/ |     _ //      -=-
www.galstar.com/~jupo    |  MUSH/MUX Programming  |     \x/    the AMIGA