Re: TIB: FWD>FWD: Athlete Intelligence

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: FWD>FWD: Athlete Intelligence

Justin and Lynda Pope wrote:
[...]

> Might I point out Bryan is one of the TICalc.org team, who runs these lists.

Yes, it is your given right to be wrong in any matter, including this
one :)

> He's got the authority to say not to post things. :)

Yes, as do all of us. And each and every one of us have the authority
not to listen to it.
Last I looked, this list was self-moderated, meaning that we can't stop
people from posting other than by asking them politely.

HTH. HAND. CMIIW.

>          _
>         //  Long live
>      \x/    the AMIGA

Beutiful .signature!
My compliments!

--
          Rene Kragh Pedersen
(2) When joining the two chain ends, the closing spring is to be

Follow-Ups: References: