Re: TIB: Re: Wheee

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: Wheee

At 09:10 PM 2/10/98 -0500, you wrote:
>"Nobody will ever need more than 640k RAM!" -- Bill Gates, 1981
>"Windows 95 needs at least 8 MB RAM." -- Bill Gates, 1996
>"Nobody will ever need Windows 95." -- logical conclusion

hahahahahahahahaha, I love it!  I am about to die laughing!  Is it okay for
me to include this in my signature file, plaster this on my locker at
school, and make a T-shirt out of it, etc., etc.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

  Spam-Fighter code is:  14806560   (New technique to fighting spam)
  Enter "Spam-Fighter:  XXXXXXXX" in the body of a personal message
  to thruska@tir.com.  Otherwise the message will be filtered as spam.

Follow-Ups: References: