Re: TIB: dec>frac

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: dec>frac

To tell you the truth, it doesn't help. Nothing has helped
so
far. All I need is to have A be displayed as a fraction
using
Outpt(. So far all the answers I have gotten do not give me
control of where the value will be displayed.
Outpt(1,1,A>Frac
will not work, I didn't even bother to test it since all
should
know that outpt is line,column,item.... item may be any
legal
numeric or string variable, expression, or constant. Lists,
vectors, and matrices are also legal items, but they are
hard to
display properly. As for the Outpt(1,1,A>Frac.... A>Frac is
not
a legal item because it is not a valid variable name. A
variable
cannot be saved as A>Frac in the calc, and thus such code
will
give a syntax error. So far, the only other advice I have
gotten
is to outpt the numerator and denominator separately, but
such
code is messy, slow, and too large for my liking. There has
got
to be a way to do this other than to do it in asm, anyone
know
how?

Jean Vásquez

--