Re: TIB: 92+ Picture to Matrix conversion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: 92+ Picture to Matrix conversion

i have no idea about the pic thing, but yeah the recharger is worth
it.  the charger costs like 10 bucks?  How many sets of batteries is
that? 3?  and the renewals will last prob 10 recharges...

yeah it is worth it.

---House <thouse@tk7.net> wrote:

> Alright, I know that NewPic can convert an Nx2 matrix into a picture
by using the c1 and c2 coordinates as lit pixels, but is there a way
to do the opposite?  All I can think of at the moment is using
PxlTest() in a two-dimensional For..EndFor loop, but that requires to
know how big the picture is that your scanning.  Does anyone else have
any ideas on how to write and efficient program that doesn't read the
entire screen and won't require any user input except for which
picture to scan.  I thought about using the Input command to obtain
the scanning boundaries, but I have a _lot_ of pics I need to convert
and that method would be tedious.  BTW, is it worth it to buy a
recharger for the batteries that come with the 92+, or am I better of
just buying some Duracells?

==

The Garth Johnson

Visit my website!  http://www.bigfoot.com/~garthjohnson
                "Now with jokes for your mental enjoyment!"

"Popularity, Religion, Science, Jobs, Cars, The Internet, Civilization-it's all very nice but it's we're just deluding ourselves...  Inside of every perfect postured, mild mannered person there is a teenager saying "dude! this is cool!" and sending slinkeys down upward escalators."