Re: TIB: Re: Get pic

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: Get pic

I made a TI-82 Mortal Kombat clone using nothing but plotting! I need to
optimise the code (i'll be on version 7!!!). The code has simply been altered
a bit, stuff added, etc. I need to separate the big single loop into many
loops, to increase speed efficiency. I had it written out in block form, but
lost it. I'm going to need to redo the block diagram now, and figure out how
to do it properly. The toughest part is closing all loops that require end. It
takes a lot of memory for individual If statements, rather than a big one
using end. The bigest problem is picking up my calc and doing it! (:

I also have to finish my MUCHHHHHHH better port of it to the TI-92. If I ever
finnish, I know it'll be a great one!!! Single program file, pics are created
as local variables, and are deleted when the program is quit! All the pics are
plotted and stored while it initializes the graphics for the opening title
screen. A progress bar plots the process and all the graphics are done efficiently.

Rather than a normal head and a punched head, or an extended right arm or
dropped arm, it uses one picture of the whole normal body, and realy wierd
pics of the pixels that CHANGE. I XOR the pics and allows a single line to
draw the punching arm, and a single line to draw the head thrown back, and
then one line to return the head and one to return the arm! I can do the
graphics with simple, single line commands! It's awesome! I love my TI-92!
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

Follow-Ups: References: