TIB: TI-ZINE Starting-be a writer!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: TI-ZINE Starting-be a writer!!

Hey I was thinking, maye it would be cool to have a magazine for the TI people
that we all are.  I know of one that used to exist and since probaly known of
us were apart of it we are gunna just have to start a new.  I don't think it
will be that difficult.
      We will put it out every month on the third fridayof every month, and I
hope the first release will be:  May 15th.
      It will be a email/ web page newsletter kind of thing mainly revolving
around the email one.
      I want up to 25 writers,  I need 25 people as of now.
      There will be these sections/sub-sections:

Main
  -News
  -Two commentary columns
  -Feature Story
  -Interview
  -Two mini-features
Basic
  (bunch of stuff about basic programming/games/programs/general)
  * I need a main editor for this section
Asm
  (bunch of stuff about assembly programming/games/programs/general)
  *I need a main editor for this section
Hardware
  (bunch of stuff about hardware projects and the general)
 *I need a main editor for this section

       Eack of those sections will have designated areas for 82/83  85/86 and
92
      They will also have many areas in them for which I need writers.  If you
want to be a writer then send me an email of what kind of thing you want to
do(be creative).  Include a sample article or whater of what you wanna do.  I
will tell you if I could use you or not, most likely yes.  After I get enough
people I will get thing together and we will make the first issue.

Here are some ideas of things you can do:

-Dear Abby
-Programming Help
-Interview
-Feature Story
-News reporter
-Reviews
-Commentary

*Be creative and mail me with your sample and what you wanna do ASAP

                                                                           -Fr
ank Zeye