[SD] Re: Venus on all Z80 Ti's

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[SD] Re: Venus on all Z80 Ti's

> would need to be 6 bytes bigger. But as far as I've seen the BASIC program
> needs to Stop/Return before the new 'keyhandler' catches on :-(

The BASIC program changes the pointer to the input handler, but unless you
include the stop command it wont get called (unless you include some other
code to call the handler).

> Have already tried hacking the ASE beta2 backup, and things didn't work
> without a Stop/Return...

ACE assumes that the stop is there.

> There might be problem in finding out where the TIOS stores the info about
> the calling BASIC prog, but that's just a matter of time...

Figuring out which program called the shell is no problem (has been done
before).

Dines