Re: SD: Re: Dismissal from ticalc.org

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: Re: Dismissal from ticalc.org

This isn't an issue of discrimination or anything like that.  I understand
what you are trying to say;  However, whether or not a boycott would be
successful is of no importance.  The fact is that TICALC.ORG provides a nice
service and putting them offline would serve little purpose to anyone.  If
you look at this from another angle, such as the business world, such acts
would probally get him (whose name escapes me) fired.  I am trying not be
one-sided and I think it is very honerable how he has handled this
situation.  I just beleive that things are going to far.  I plan on using
TICALC.ORG for some time to come and beleive many others will as well.  Live
and let live.