Re: SD: DHOS: some infosite updates

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: DHOS: some infosite updates

Ported?  Recompiled.  :)

All that needs to be done is to recompile it.

The I2C version is better since the speed of the transfer calc<->E(g) is
related to the speed of the calc.

The calc can be a TI-92 and get 4k a sec, and a TI-85 could get 2k a sec,
but when an 85 and 92 talk, the 92 has to go at the 85's speed....

This might not be written the best.  :)

Grant

>Good.  DHOS will be ported then, when i have my E(g).
>get the schems done?
>

>At 07:10 PM 10/21/98 -0800, you wrote:
>>
>>The I2C E(g) operates exactly like the EII.  All you'll need to do is use a
>>different '.asm' file for the link routines.  But with the I2C E(g), many
>>people can access it at the same time.
>>
>>Grant
>>

>>>www.angelfire.com/wi/dh85
>>>or