Re: SD: DH85 GUI, why?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: DH85 GUI, why?

for anyone that's interested on making a command-line interface for
DH85, they can take a look at a command-line shell i wrote for usgard
1.0 http://members.tripod.com/~Llama_/usgdos/ ... I abandoned it because
I was too busy with work and college, but ther source is available to
anyone who wants it... I probably still have an older version that
didn't rely on usgard functions to search the VAT to list the variables
on the calc (ie. "dir" or "ls")... you'd have to write your own
string-input function because from the start, I relied on usgard for
that.

-kyle

ps. I also run the ti-85 shell central (
http://members.tripod.com/~Llama_/ ) but haven't been actively updating
it and am willing to give whoever wants to take it over a linux shell
account (unless i decide i don't like you).

--
They who fight with monsters must take care lest they become a monster.
For