Re: SD: DHOS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: DHOS

Good, cause i'm not good at doing graphical stuff.

Ok who wants to do what?  I'm willing to doing the communications system
or the File Sevices.  We need a list of who wants to do what.

Here is my ASCII block diagram:
ControlSys<>Kernal<->Interface<->File Sevices
             v         v
          Communicaions System<->EII Protocal
          v       v    v     v
          I2CP   TIP  IRP  Link