Re: SD: Re: A85: Zshell....

[Prev][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: Re: A85: Zshell....

Most users want it to be small.  I've tried to say that before, but other
people just misunderstand every time.  No user is going to want a shell that
takes up 2k, like Usgard.  If you want a small ZS compatible shell, check
out MISh, in the ticalc archives.

-> I'm just curious, does anyone still see a need for "advanced" operating systems?
-> A year ago with the USGard and SuperNova releases, we thought that advanced
-> operating systems with libraries and other revolutionary features were important,
-> but most people didn't like the idea.
->
-> I believe that *most* people just want a ZShell 4.0 that's smaller, faster,
-> includes new rom_calls, with one or two extras such as built-in contrast.  Am I
-> correct in that statement?
->
-> Alan Dang
-> Nova Coders
->
-> Bryan Rabeler wrote:
->
-> > Funnyhahe wrote:
-> >
-> > > I remember a long time ago when Zshell 4 came out Zshell 4.5 was supposed to
-> > > follow....well many months later and nothing....has it been canceled?
-> >
-> > ZShell 4.5 is not going to be coming out.  Check out
-> > http://www.ticalc.org/home/zshell/
-> >
-> > --
-> > Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>