Re: SD: Lets do somehing!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: Lets do somehing!

At 09:42 PM 8/29/97 GMT, you wrote:
>Geez, is there anybody out there on this list?
>Fully half the messages for this month are from me.  We need to do
>something.  The only time i've seen something appear on it is if I post
>something, or someone replys to my message.

Well, I'm porting Unix to the TI-85 if anyones interested...

---
Legal Warning: Anyone sending me unsolicited/commercial/junk/spam e-mail
WILL be charged a US$500 proof-reading fee.  Do NOT send unsolicited
advertisements and do NOT add my e-mail address to your list(s):

"By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), a computer/modem/printer meets
the definition of a telephone fax machine.  By Sec.227(b)(1)(C), it is
unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement to such equipment.  By
Sec. 227(b)(3)(C), a violation of the aforementioned Section is
punishable by action to recover actual monetary loss, or $500,
whichever is greater, for each violation."