Re: SD: Lets do somehing!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: Lets do somehing!

At 09:42 PM 8/29/97 GMT, Richardlewis wrote:
>Geez, is there anybody out there on this list?
>Fully half the messages for this month are from me.  We need to do
>something.  The only time i've seen something appear on it is if I post
>something, or someone replys to my message.

Well, I have an 86 and no need of a shell as such, however I do have a GUI
idea.  However, I need to talk to Bill Nagel (who seems to have been shot
by terrorits or abducted by aliens, or at least something to that effect),
as my idea woul dbe easiest as a new version of Aurora 86 (Which he said he
was not going to work on any longer, and I feel can be so much better).  So
that is why you haven't seen anything from me =).

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |