Re: LZ-Adv: ZShell for TI-82 -- Ideas..

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ-Adv: ZShell for TI-82 -- Ideas..

>> So... what you're saying is, put the proper value location of the key
>> routine in A, and when you press a key, it'll jump there.  When you
store
>> $e145 to A, that'll make it jump to location $9100 the next time you
hit
>> a key, which restores $181d to the correct value, and then calls
ZShell?
>> Am I understanding this correctly?
>
>Correctamundo. (Except that you've mixed up the numbers a little)
>
>> If so, when you accidentally type E146->A, won't the calc lock up?
>
>Yup,  you'll have to know what you're doing..

I got an idea!  I got an idea!  Okay, suppose you use a variable like
zShCall (instead of A)  or something else, (preferrably mixed case and 7
or 8 characters, so you're not likely to corrupt it by accident, and
starting with a lowecase letter so you're less likely to delete it) and
make a program that stores E145->zShCall and says press any key, and then
have a PAUSE command... that way, you could call ZShell from a program,
and it'd all be automated, so it'd be about idiot-proof.  Wouln't that
work?

Jason "Thursday" Wenger
jwenger@juno.com
Illegitimi no carborundum