problem with 83 asm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

problem with 83 asm

Hello.  I have a ti 83 and I'm trying to learn assembly.  I have downloaded
tasm, 83lnk, ti83asm.inc, and tokens.inc.  I unziped them into the same
directory.  I created a batch file called asm.bat containing "tasm -i -80
%1.asm" (without the quotes) and put that in the same directory.  I then
followed the proper procedure in DOS to assemble a program I made, called
clrhome, but I keep getting the error "object file open error on
clrhome.obj."  I am using the first sample program in asmguru so I know that
the context is right.  What am I doing wrong.  I have tried both tasm and
tasm301 if there is any difference.  I would greatly appreciate any help.