Searching a text

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Searching a text

Does anyone have a program for the Ti-83/83 plus/89 that can search a text
document or anything like that for a word or phrase? If not I was wondering
if anyone could write one. It would be best if it were in assembly for speed
purposes. What I would like to do is put many books from the Bible onto my
calculator, so that during Bible class, whenever my teacher is having trouble
finding something I can look it up for him. It would be best if it were for
the 89 because that could hold the most info from the Bible because it has
the most space, and it is faster than the 83/83 plus calcs, so it could get
searches done faster. I have seen something like this already for the 89, it
was done for an SAT word program, and it allowed you to search for words. If
anyone can make this program it would be greatly appreciated, and if there is
one out already please direct me to it. Thanks a lot.