Re: Please Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Please Help

My 25 to 9 pin adapter cost me $8 dollars (Cdn.) so don't worry about the
price so much. And make sure you by the right one, they make two types, the
pin side can be male or female and unrespectively to the 25 pin side,
depending on your puter (i think i just invented a new word,
"unrespectively").

later group