Re: Please Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Please Help

Gee, that sounds strange.  I only know of three styles within the last ten
years:
* A 9 pin and a 25 pin serial port
* 2 9 pin serial ports
* A 9 pin serial port and a PS/2 mouse port.

I don't know why your mouse is in the 25 pin port, but look to see if you
have a 9 pin back there.  If so, the black graph link is a perfect fit.  If
we're talking the grey link, there is almost certainly a way to switch the
9 and 25 pin ports so that the mouse can go in the 9 pin and the link in the
25 pin.