Re: Reversing a graph function (TI-83)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

STL137 wrote:

> Instead of letting your calculator think for you, how about letting YOU think
> for you? This is basic functions. You shouldn't have anything higher than a
> TI-30. Only use your calculator to speed up stuff you COULD do by hand but
> don't want to take the time to.

You are right; I usually try not to use my calculator at all (even for
things that need to be sped up) in order to keep my mind agile and
alert.  This _is_ very basic; I was just seeing if there was a way to
use it through the calculator (through boredom, I have been exploring
the depths of the calculator).  But again, you are right.  These are
things that _I_ need to do, not a calculator.

-
Domitian        <domitian@cyberenet.net>
ICQ: 13758523
http://www.cyberenet.net/~domitian

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses
both."
- Dwight D. Eisenhower