TI-89 on the AP test (and 2 programming quastions)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-89 on the AP test (and 2 programming quastions)

Hi!
I have just purchased a TI-89, because my TI-83 died :( ...
I know that they have been approved for AP Calculus exam, but neither the
questions posted before nor ETS site did answer some questions that I have.

1. Is it possible that ETS will ban TI-89 from AP Calc exam (before next
exam takes place)? I don't want to purchase other calc, not at all!.!.!.

2. When I take the AP Calc(and/or AP Phys B/C) examination, will I be forced
to reset my memory (and how they check it)? Not that I want to put anything
in it, but well, you know...

Programming Questions:
1. Is there a way to disable/hide Toolbar in IO window, while running a
program?

2. Is there a way to draw graphics in the IO window (or running the whole
program in the Graph window, I don't really care, I just need text and
graphics to be displayed on one screen)?

Thanks A Lot!!!

Mark