Re: TI Graph Link Problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI Graph Link Problems

(((a lil' off the topic here))).... i just needed help on getting the graph
link to work;; if you can't help me, it'd be better if you didn't reply and
make me look at the threads hoping someone'd give some suggestions to solve
this prob..once again ~~~>>
info::
- Windows 98
- Internal 56k using COM5, IRQ 11 [yes, that's what it says under System
Properties... if you dont believe me, I'll take sum screenshots and post em
up]

Ports are setup correctly... ti-83 prgm makes an attempt to send thru the
graph link cable... but there is Link Transmission Error: "Link Transmission
Error. Link cable may not be properly connected - check your link
connections. If attempting to Sned to the TI-83, ensure calculator is on the
Home screen." I've also tried with an old 386 running Win 3.1 ... no such
luck (same error) but it communicated with the com port the cable was
connected to...