Re: TI Graph Link Problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI Graph Link Problems

Hey STL137, are you always in such a helpfull mood? Why don't you shut
up when you don't know what you're talking about. People here want
HELP, not responses from some motherf***er that has nothing better to
do than sit in front of his computer and send stupid posts to
newsgroups.

>A) I don't understand something about Windows 98 (piece of crap that
it is)....

Yeah, still using DOS, eh? If you don't know about it, don't try to
talk about it. We don't care what the extent of your ignorance is, or
wether or not you like win98.

>B) You're confused....

He's not the one that's confused...

>C) You mistyped a number....

Now that's a lotta help, don't you think he's have double checked!

>D) You're crazy.
>I've never heard of a COM5 before. Which is it? A,B,C... D?

Get out of the dark ages, they've been making main boards with more
than 4 COM ports for a while now. It makes perfect sense to hook up an
internal modem to COM5. Like I said, you don't know what you're
talking about so SHUT  UP!

>STL137@aol.com  ~  http://137.tsx.org  ~  http://quote.cjb.net
>I block all unapproved E-mail. If you wish to talk to me, post to

Is this so you can piss people off without them getting back at you,
man you are pathetic! Just noticed: AOL on top of it...

Sorry to everybody on the list, but this guy is really getting to me
and since he "blocks all unapproved mail"...

Follow-Ups: References: