Re: [How To???] ROM 2.03 - Upgrade

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: [How To???] ROM 2.03 - Upgrade

First things first.  You must have the newest version of the Graph Link
software, and you must have it working.  This means being able to send files
like programs back and forth.  This is probably the biggest
stumbling block.  Assuming you have that going, you just download the file
from TI's website (it isn't that hard to find, really), extract the .92u
file, and send it over.