Re: TI 89 Questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI 89 Questions

I've found that soemtimes I have to 'reset' the GL.  It gets its power
from the rs-232 port, so I disconnect it from both the calc and the
rs-232, start the graphlink program, connect it the the rs-232 port,
then the calc.  It usually works fine after that.

Secondly, the LCD flickering is a result of the LCD being refreshed.
You may notice your lcd watch does the same thing looking at it at an
angle and under flourescent lighting.  Generally your eyes can't catch
the fact that the LCD is 'blinking', but under certian blinking
lights(like flourescents and tv), the cycles interfere with each other
and it becomes more noticeable.

-Adam