TI 89 Questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI 89 Questions

Hi,

        I just bought my TI-89 with GraphLink (cable only).  I have two
questions and would appreciate it if anyone could help me.

a) The graphlink seem to be intermitten.  I am very sure I inserted it
firmly and correctly into the TI.  When it connects, it connects
beautifully.  But when it doesn't, it doesn't no matter how many times I
re-insert and adjust.  When it work, I shake and move the connector and
it remains working.  So why is it so difficult to get it to work?  It is
like hit and miss kind of thing.

b) The screen seem to flicker slightly, especially when viewed under
flourescent light and when viewed at an angle.  When viewed at 90 deg to
the screen, it seem ok.  Is it me or is everyone else's machine the
same?

Thanks in advance.