Re: Question about TI-83+

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Question about TI-83+

<< I, however, have one beef with this - NO stores in my area STOCK the
GraphLink.  None.  Not Fry's Electronics, not Best Buy, not Circuit City.
Not one.  Besides, they honestly don't need to charge $30 for them anyway.
I built one that works just as well for $5.  I imagine they can cut the
price to $20 or $15 and make better profits. >>

Sure it could/should be cheaper, but I think TI knows more about it than we
do and is charging the price that makes them the most $.  I would suspect the
lack of availability of the GraphLink in your area is a situation that isn't
very common.  But if you want the GL then you have a computer and most likely
web access, so you could order online, or stores will often order something
they don't stock if you ask.  Either way, this can't be too common a problem,
or the list would always be getting questions from people asking where they
can buy the GL in X town (It's usually international people asking wheere
they can get them.)

How about putting a $5 off coupon or something in the box with the calcs if
you buy a GL from TI or something?  That way everybody who wants one knows
where they can get it, and saves a few bucks too.