Re: Mohr Circle

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Mohr Circle

<<Sure. Or how about the iMac is better than the Mac G3 because of that cute
little mouse.  (I'm being sarcastic now.  That mouse is ugly.)>>

Well, both ship w/ the same mouse and keyboard.... and people either love
them or hate them.  For the curious it is circular to reduce repetitive
stress injuries by encouraging you to keep your hand still and use your
fingers to move it.

I like it for a mouse, but I'm a trackball person anyway, and if they're
going to make it translucent it should light up or do something cool