Re: Ti-86 wierdness

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ti-86 wierdness

Actually, that's pretty cool.  Hey, recently someone tried to convince me
that if you managed to get a TI-86 program onto a TI-85 (using the method at
http://tifaq.calc.org/#1.3.1 ) and the program had 86-exclusive commands,
you run the risk of crashing the calculator.  I remain convinced that a
syntax error is the worst that could happen, but since you have both at your
disposal would you care to confirm/deny this for me?
     Ray Kremer

>Well, a couple of days ago I was bored in school.  (okay, I was really
>bored), but I had my 85, 86, and link cable.

SNIP