Re: normal probability plots

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: normal probability plots

This is not a binary group.  You should really post this to
alt.binaries.calc-ti, send it along to ticalc.org or put it on your web
page.  Then drop a note in here about where to get it.

Anyhow, thanks for the program.  You beat me to it, I was figuring I how
I could make one for the last couple of days...

Todd

--

Spam filters in place.  If you are accidently blocked, remove nospam.

Follow-Ups: References: