TI-95 memory backup pc-interface

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-95 memory backup pc-interface

Hi folks,

I have a softwareproblem with my TI-95 PC-Access program. Is
there anybody still working with this machine and knows something
about the pc-Interface and the software coming with it????

Ican store and retrieve programs from my pc into the MEM and
8kRAM area. I can also store and retrieve the complete 8kRAM. But
I can store only the MEM area. If I try to retrieve it, which I
am desparetly trying because of a crash with all memory lost.
I get an error message that the directory is not cleared. there
is a program "PC+" (80 bytes) which is loaded with the PC-Access.
If I clwear the diretory PC-Access will not work. It is not
possible to move the program to the 8kRAM.

Has anybody made the same experince? or even a solution?

please contact me at andreas_kwoczek@compuserve.com  :-)