Re: TI-86 Advanced Statistics Package

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86 Advanced Statistics Package

>Maybe I'll post this to TI... will let the group know the answer.
>A litle curiousity: Asm(asaptrig installs some extra trig funcs in the
MATH
>and CUSTOM menus, but they are not corrupted running asms - at least I
>couldn't get them corrupted - couldn't get the custom menu cluttered
either
>- how do you do? Which games or programs?

I haven't been able to figure out which programs corrupt stats, but some
programs do, and some don't.  I don't think its ASE, but other than that
I'm not sure about which programs affect it (actually I'm not sure about
ASE either, but I know that at least sometimes when I run it it dosent
corrupt stats).

I also could not get anything to currupt the finance program until today,
so I know that at least its not as easily affected as stat.
Unfortunately I'm not the only person who was using my calc today so I
don't know what programs have been run that could have affected it.

I've never heard of asaptrig, where do you get it from, can you send me a
copy of it, either in MIME, or UUEncoded.

-Andrew

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]