Re: TI-86 Advanced Statistics Package

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86 Advanced Statistics Package

> >> Does anybody know why the Advanced Statistics package from TI is so
bad about being corrupted by other ASM programs.    Does anybody know how
to avoid this problem, or is there no workaround except not to use ASM
programs?

> >Try Asm(Infstats
> >      Asm(Finance
> >      Asm(asaptrig
> >
> >Anyone, who knows if this problem apears on newer rom versions too?
> >
> no, you have it all wrong.  The problem has nothing to do with running it
> from within the shell...

Hmm, I had the same problem running the install programs from within the
shell but not when running them from the main screen... however later
testing showed me that the problem persists (as you state) and it's not
when running 85 progs only so now I'm realy curious to know WHY.

Maybe I'll post this to TI... will let the group know the answer.

A litle curiousity: Asm(asaptrig installs some extra trig funcs in the MATH
and CUSTOM menus, but they are not corrupted running asms - at least I
couldn't get them corrupted - couldn't get the custom menu cluttered either
- how do you do? Which games or programs?

Going deeper into the mystery - Kasper

Follow-Ups: References: