Re: TI-82 Calculator Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-82 Calculator Link

Well, there are a few choices. First, you can get the plans somewhere and
make your own, I've seen them, i know they're out there. Second, you can buy
a link from someone who makes them. these are generally faster than the one
TI makes and much cheaper. Third, buy one from TI, but they're the most
expensive. I've ordered one for like $9.65

Jerry

<905367543.17675.0.nnrp-07.c1edf23b@news.demon.co.uk>...