TI-82 Calculator Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-82 Calculator Link

Dear All,
I will be getting a TI-82 in a couple of days and have been told that it
does not include the cable needed to connect it to a computer. I have been
browsing through this newsgroup and seen many people mention making your own
cable. I would be grateful if anyone could tell me whether it is possible to
make a link cable for the TI-82 and how to do it. Also hwta port does it
connect to?
I would also be grateful if someone could tell me whether you need any
special software to connect it to the computer and if so where could I get a
copy.
Many thanks in advance
Jame Shingleton