Worn Out Link Port

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Worn Out Link Port

My good and loyal TI-85, is getting sort of old, and use of its link port has
sort of worn out the metal in it, making the link plugs fit not as snugly. I of
course, don't want to stop using the link port, but I don't want to buy a new
TI-85. I know that male 2.5 to female 3.5 adapters exist (the 2.5 is what plugs
into the TI-85), but is there a complementary male 3.5 to female 2.5 adapter
that I could plug into the first one? That way the second adapter would be
used...
Well?
Thanks in advance.
------
STL137@aol.com  ===>  Website: http://members.aol.com/stl137/
PGP keys: ~~~pgp.html Quotes: ~~~quotes.html
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of
tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson