Re: Screen capture on a TI85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Screen capture on a TI85

TI's GraphLink software (free) should allow you to get a screenshot any time
during calculator use.
It may be a little hard to time during action in a game but should work fine if
you just want to take a picture of the game's title screen or something like
that.
By the way, English seemed fine (I couldn't tell you were French, save for the
'Message en plusieurs parties et au format MIME' part) but 'plize' should be
spelled 'please' and 'who save the picture' should have been 'which saves the
picture'
Cya
 Peace
   +K;
"If I were any dumber I wouldn't be able to speak"
"He who laughs, lasts."
"Si fuera gordo me iria a bailar"