Screen capture on a TI85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Screen capture on a TI85

Hello every body, I want to get screenshot from my TI85 . I can to receive it when it is on the graph screen or other but when I want to get one from a game at which I'm playing, it doesn't go good . Is there a program for the calculator who save the picture at screen in a .pic file .
Plize help me . In fact, it's because I'm doing a site .
Sorry for my english but I'm french .
syl666@france-mail.com
http://www.mygale.com/~syl666
Mon site où vous pourrez trouver des paroles de mes chansons préferées, ma liste de mp3 ...
"I say to you today, my friends, that in spite of the difficulties and frustrations of the moment, I still have a dream . It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream ."
MARTIN LUTHER KING