Re: ! If you want to see the best porno page in world, vis

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ! If you want to see the best porno page in world, visit... w/o xbanners

Ooh, Just what I came to this newsgroup to see, PORN.  This post obviosly
relates to the TI Newsgroup, doesn't TI stand for Talks of Indecent-exposure?
And the poster was even so thoughtful to use an unregistered spamer app and
multiple languages.  I'm just diapointed we didn't see another section that
goes something like this:

Loop
ClrIO
Disp "http://personales.com/espana/madrid/pepe69"
For a,1,100:EndFor
Disp "Tons of pics, free and w/o ad  X-banners"
For a,1,100:EndFor
Disp "Hurry Up, the sysops are ready for Delete."
For a,1,1000:EndFor
EndLoop

Oh, well, there's always next time.  I just wish people would stop posting
 these off topic posts like "TI92 or TI89" so I could get to the quality stuff
like the post I'm responding to.

SmithwickC