Re: Going from 85 to 89. Suggestions plz?

[Next][Index][Thread]

At 01:03 PM 09/30/98 -0400, you wrote:
>If you never plan on going into calc, get the 86, and save 25 bucks.  If
>you ever plan on going into calc, get the 89 and save yourself a lot of
>time.  I just got my 89, after using an 85, and it's more than worth
>it!  The 89 is so much nicer to use!  I imagine that in the next 3-4
>years, many college and university classes will be specifying it anyway,
>so you might as well move up now.  Since the 89 is upgradeable(via
>flash) you relly have little to worry about TI releasing another nicer
>calc for awhile...

BUT!

Be sure you speak with your teachers and professors to make sure they ALLOW
the 89, or you will just be wasting money...  Perhaps some day they will be
the standard, but right now they are still considered too powerful by some
educators.

--
Bill Risher        Sparr      UIN:1952775    ._, . . .
Lorenai #44        Makra      FON:9316484164 |_) o | |