Quick Question!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Quick Question!

Hello,

I may seem stupid asking this, but I just got my TI-85 graphing calculator
and I do not have the graph link thing, so I got a game and converted it to
ascii text with that program from ti.com and when I typed it out, (ugg took
forever.. maybe I should get that graphlink) I always get a syntax error on
/->/  What is that? Someone told me thats the store key, but then what is

are all keys in between the / and / (actually \ and \ but I cant type that
on calc) keys that are not on a computer so we need to put it in the
calculator?

Thanks A Lot!!