My TI89 just locked up too!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

My TI89 just locked up too!

After transferring programs to another 89, my 89 did the "busy-half-line
address error" thing.  I left it on like that for about 5 minutes while I
tried to figure out how to control-alt-delete the thing.  Finally I removed
3A batteries and held the [on] button for 5 seconds.... No luck.

I used the reset option indicated in the manual.  As I inserted the last 3A
battery, I held the (-) key and  the ) key and continued to hold them for 5
seconds.

My calculator seems to be fine and I still play Mario 92 using plusshell.